Friday, March 20, 2015

Be Mine.

My little loves.  You are my heart.  On Valentine's Day and all days.  
Here's how we spent this season of love...

Ready to make Valentine's for their friends:
I had left over maze games and kazoos from Fletcher's birthday party favors, so I wanted to use them up.  There weren't enough for Sully's class too so we used the left over bouncy balls from Max's party favors.  I have to get creative so nothing goes to waste around here :)

V-Day breakfast has become a big deal.  They look forward to the "pink milk" all year.
Cheers!
I grabbed a couple small things as my Valentine to each of them.
"Rawr means 'I love you' in dinosaur" | "I think you're dino-mite" | "For my Love Bug"
Double-decker Nutella french toast!  And fruit arrows.

Sully looking very pleased.
Fletch was not happy that I was letting his french toast cool before serving it to him.  Sweet Max offered his strawberry as consolation.

Much better!

Some surprises from Lolli and GG showed up on the doorstep!  Fletch loved his little fox :)

School party excitement!
Waiting his turn to pass out Valentine's...
Cookie decorating.
Making patterned bracelets.
Max and his girlfriend, Rosemary.
So much love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment