Saturday, November 16, 2013

He's here.


Dear Fletcher,

I knew it was you all along.  
My heart had been set on you.  

Your father smiled and said "It's a boy!!" the moment you entered the world.  And when the doctor placed your little body on my chest the first thing I whispered in your ear was, "There you are...I've been waiting for you."  You stopped crying at the sound of my voice.  You had found me too.

Finally I get to feel your tiny hand wrapped around my finger.

Finally I get to kiss those little feet that were tucked up under my ribs for the past two months.

There's nothing better than having you in my arms.  

So perfect and full of possibility.  I can't wait to see what your future holds.

For now, I'm busy snuggling you in the early morning hours, memorizing your sweet baby smell and loving you like it was the thing I was made for.


You fit perfectly into our family and we're all so happy we belong to you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Murray Family! The Still Family is so incredibly happy to hear of the news of sweet Fletcher William's arrival and we cannot wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete