Monday, September 15, 2014

Fletcher | 10 Months

Dear Fletcher,

I love watching you unravel the world around you with excitement and wonder.  It's one of the best things about being a mom. Every day there are so many new things to do and see and put in your mouth. We're having so much fun :)  You love to dance/bounce, swing at the park and play "ball".  Oh my goodness...the ball is your favorite.  The first thing you say when I get you out of bed in the morning is "Bah?" and look for your favorite ball.

Which brings me to your WORDS!

You can say ball ("bah"), rock ("ock"), bottle ("baba") and, of course, "mama".  You're still holding out on "Dada", poor Daddy.  You're signing "eat", "more", "all done" and waving bye-bye.

My sweetness.  I can't get enough of those squishy cheeks and that 2-tooth smile...

"Um...do my feet hang off the edge now?"....
"How did my legs get so long??"

 Mischief.
  I predict that we'll have news of first steps by next month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment